Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forum changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
Since the changes on the forum I'm no longer able to use the forum on my works pc, currently I'm borrowing my wifes, when I go to this site on the works machine explorer crashes I have to run task manager to close it.
Its runs windows xp, not sure what version of explorer it uses, however I cannot update it as I do not have the admin password, the ip is fixed.
I normally only post on the works machine, when I'm not busy.

What no replies?

I sussed it myself eventually, seems that admin didnt enable password protection for intsalling firefox browser, the site now works again, allthough very slow.

Ok thanks, its ok now.
This pc uses the same version of explorer and it works fine, no idea what the issue was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back