Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

For model engine lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Some great engines here, one or two need some work by the look of it, but some of the work thats gone into them!

As a bit of a contrast.. Part of our business is repairing and upgrading machine tool electronic, often on large and unusual machines.
Some customers work on interesting things:

eg.
Gryphon-1.jpg Gryphon-2.jpg Gryphon-3.jpg

Another has a workshop full of steam locomotives in various stages of rebuild...

As a bit of a contrast.. Part of our business is repairing and upgrading machine tool electronic, often on large and unusual machines.
Some customers work on interesting things:

eg.
View attachment 113083 View attachment 113084 View attachment 113085

Another has a workshop full of steam locomotives in various stages of rebuild...
That's nice Rolls Royce machine! A buddy of mine is lathe machine mechanic. One time when I helped him install the fass fuel system on his old diesel truck, he tours me to the company he's working on. One of the machines looks like an engine of a locomotive train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back