Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fm transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra999777

Hey i want a simple fm transmitter circuit .Before this i had made a circuit that was available in the net but it hasn't worked for me.so please provide the ckt that has worked for u with necessary suggesstions.

Hey i want a simple fm transmitter circuit .Before this i had made a circuit that was available in the net but it hasn't worked for me.so please provide the ckt that has worked for u with necessary suggesstions.

Use the Forum 'Search' on the upper menu bar.. Fm transmitter

Audioguro makes a better circuit.

Am looking for same but no mic

Had an idea about connecting my CRITTER RIDDER to a transmitter/receiver set up but only need to transmit 20-30 ft and no need for voice communication. only to trigger a PIC
SET-UP = have a PIC that is triggered by a PIR that has a range of 7M (20+ft) that when triggered (a deer is planning lunch or dinner) an audiable sound is heard thus chasing the critter away.
thinking about have several PIR units around the yard that have a transmitter that transmits a signal that triggers the PIC.
the PIRs are remote units and the main unit that emits the sound has a receiver.
Need just a basic few parts etc. transmitter receiver = range 20ft

Had an idea about connecting my CRITTER RIDDER to a transmitter/receiver set up but only need to transmit 20-30 ft and no need for voice communication. only to trigger a PIC
SET-UP = have a PIC that is triggered by a PIR that has a range of 7M (20+ft) that when triggered (a deer is planning lunch or dinner) an audiable sound is heard thus chasing the critter away.
thinking about have several PIR units around the yard that have a transmitter that transmits a signal that triggers the PIC.
the PIRs are remote units and the main unit that emits the sound has a receiver.
Need just a basic few parts etc. transmitter receiver = range 20ft

You, perhaps still need stability ( that when some passes around, the frequency should not just drift, or drift depending on battery voltage, etc)
when we design, we make it only once and you should be sure of its performance.
like wise, every sub-element poses one or other problem, the final design can never be to what you imagine.

If I am to do, i always go for this element FM Tx Mod4.Now it is for Chandra, the OP to decide.

Last edited:
??????

I looked at the Mod4 circuit.
Hopefully something with less parts or a better idea?? to trigger the PIC.
I recall seeing a circuit using just a transistor and a few caps ??

Found simple transmitter / receiver

simplestic transmitter ()only need 20-30 ft
the receiver is part of a field strength meter
don't know much of anything when it comes to RF but just maybe these will work??

Attachments

• Capture5-10-2009-7.04.58 PM.jpg
    Capture5-10-2009-7.04.58 PM.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 223
  • Capture5-10-2009-7.04.23 PM.jpg
    Capture5-10-2009-7.04.23 PM.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Capture5-10-2009-7.03.45 PM.jpg
    Capture5-10-2009-7.03.45 PM.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.