Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblo163

I want to build an FM Transmitter to send music from a MP3 Player to a car radio.I know you can buy these pretty cheaply,but as I allways make my own units,I would like to try this as a project.Does any one have a circuit diagram for this?any suggestions welcome.Regards Terry

There are many cheap simple FM transmitter circuits on the internet.
Their frequency changes when something moves near or moves away from their antenna and the frequency changes as the supply voltage changes.
They sound muffled because they don't have pre-emphasis (treble frequencies boost) like FM radio stations have so the de-emphasis in every FM radio cuts the high frequencies.
They are mono, not stereo.

Make the Micromitter kit or do it yourself. It has none of these problems.

Attachments

• Micromitter schematic.jpg
    Micromitter schematic.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back