Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

donh54

G'day! I'm looking at setting up a short range (1 klm) FM transmitter. All the kits / plans etc have an electet m/phone attached. Can this be replaced with a jack for the PA amp?
Setup is for use at our club dragstrip, so competitors can hear track announcer from their cars

thanx
Donh54

1K short range ?

Hi , DonH54
Queensland caught my eye, seeing as I'm down in Vic. You can kill the mic, and feed a Line Out from the amp to the Tx mic input. Don't use a High Level Output. Place a 5 - 10 K pot from input to ground and adjust for correct deviation. ( when it sounds clean ). I'm interested in the diagram you intend to use. It sounds like an 88-108Mhz job. Could you post it here, or e-mail to : kirschner1_753@msn.com Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back