Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

say_hoe

Where can I look for simple FM receiver circuit diagram ?I need to install it to my remote control receiver part.As simple as possible is preferable.

What is receiver modules?

Thank you very much

say_hoe said:
Where can I look for simple FM receiver circuit diagram ?I need to install it to my remote control receiver part.As simple as possible is preferable.

What is receiver modules?

Thank you very much

You can also use the TDA 7088 IC. This is in SMT form and requires very few parts. The tuner scans the band you select with external components. The I.f is at 70Khz, no I.F cans required. I made several auto scan receivers for my park flier R/C airplanes.
Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back