Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flux capacitor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find on the datasheet the voltage and current numbers for the 1.21Giga Watt power requirement.

Just think how many volts at how many amps that would be......

What really bothers me about the flux capacitors, is that for the SMT varieties, they are only available in size 1206 or larger.

Don't the manufacturers understand that PWB real state is at a premium? We need to fit a CPU, FPGA, RAM, display driver and power supply......and the flux capacitor!

Mr. Fusion is way more practical and useful.
Mr. Fusion powers the flux capacitor. It takes place of the plutonium reactor. You still need the flux capacitor though, it's what makes time travel possible.

there actually was a component known by the name "flux capacitor". it was in either a Fluke or HP AC voltage standard manufactured in the 1970s. when i was in the PMEL/TMDE school at Lowry AFB, we had a Marine in our class that was a big fan of Back To The Future, and he also had a bad habit of falling asleep in class. when we were in class, after studying the particular voltage standard in question, the instructor, knowing the Marine had been asleep, asked him "what component controls the amplifier gain in the voltage standard?"... we were allowed to give hints for verbal quizzes, so everybody's yelling at him "1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!" and he still didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back