Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flexible PCB trace material HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ummux

Are any of you familiar with flex circuit application?

I need a flexible circuitry as a cable conductor for high temperature and chemical resistance.

I could use copper foil laminated by Kapton except copper is more susceptible to corrosion.

I have even seen some appliance (like telephone) using flexible circuit board (with touch pad) and the trace is black. I guess it is some screen print graphite. Is graphite good choice for PCB trace? Please give me some information on graphite (or similar material) screen print or flex PCB. What is its typical application and advantage?

You could just do it with copper flex and use a silicon conformal coating. Silicon coating will flex without cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back