Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

First Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExposedWire

Hello Everyone.
So i'm doing a new project for college and i chose to make a False Free Clap switch.
Now i've researched online for circuit designs ad ideas and i found some pretty interesting ones like this one
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/10/ci4-clap.pdf
But the problem is that the circuit is not fully explained. imean it sure does discribe it's operation but when i present the project i'm supposed to explain every bit of the circuit
like why i chose certain values for the resistors and things like that.
So if anyone have link to a circuit idea that is fully discribed or maybe can explain this one for me, I'd realy appreciate it

No, I'm not using the actual circuit it self, because we're limited to the amount of components used
I just wanna know process of claculating the component values because the components that we have come different specs.
eg. the microphone that i use has different specs than the one used in the circuit, which means that R1 must have a different value
so i just wanna know the process of calculating the value of R1

I hope i'm not giving the wrong idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back