Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finding voltage drop in simple circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A resistor is shown in series with a load that might be a light bulb. The resistance of a light bulb changes from it being turned off at room temperature or lighted and at 2000 degrees.
The current is the voltage across the entire resistance of the wires, the resistor and the light bulb.

i've seen the OP's original question used as a "trick question".... like "assuming R1 is 250 ohms, what is the voltage drop across R1?

Im not trying to trick anyone.
I don't think that unclejed was implying that you were.

I believe that he was referring to trick questions that are sometimes used to see if someone really understands the subject. I've seen this kind of thing used on employment applications for a job as a technician or engineer.

I don't think that unclejed was implying that you were.

I believe that he was referring to trick questions that are sometimes used to see if someone really understands the subject. I've seen this kind of thing used on employment applications for a job as a technician or engineer.
Oh Im so sorry unclejed, I tired. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back