Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

findin out for an innovative project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewra

hello
i m a student pursuin my electronics engg & currently in 3rd year.
i want to make a project in electronics i.e. very innovative. somethin new but i m :? in selectin the project to make so pls give me some suggestion & :idea: that what project i would make.
hey
i m goin to make this project with my 5 colleagues so pls help me in selectin the project .

Bewra,
Unless the superpower nations were testing their power distribution and how the public will react, I will suggest that you base it on power outages, or an smart controller for solar power or a project on separation of signals whose frequencies are fairly close to each other. Most projects on portabilities i.e: a power pack about the size of a pack of cigarrettes that may jump start your car battery. etc. shoot for the big and for what require the most of you...Good luck!!! :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back