Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Find a chip for digital image processing project

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidenuser

Hi everybody, this is the description about my project:

**broken link removed**

I take 4 images from 4 cameras & I want to display these images in only one frame (one screen) as this picture above. I'm looking for a chip which has that feature.. Does anyone know that chip, can you give me some information or advices. Thank you!

Hi everybody, this is the description about my project:

**broken link removed**

I take 4 images from 4 cameras & I want to display these images in only one frame (one screen) as this picture above. I'm looking for a chip which has that feature.. Does anyone know that chip, can you give me some information or advices. Thank you!

I want to do exactly the same with video cams. like security monitor mixer. But smaller package, and 12V... Does anybody have links for DYI video effect processors, some used for TV broadcast in the 80" where quite simple by todays standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back