Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finally , an EBAY supplier of cheap & genuine automotive relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosaic

Ok , after several suppliers and consequent refunds due to the amazing magnetic copper :arghh: coming out of China in these relays....I have found a 100% copper relay source :wideyed:. Not even the coil terminals are magnetic.:happy:
**broken link removed**

Also, the average resistance of a closed contact is about 8 milli Ω. The 'fake' units vary from 28 m Ω several hundred m Ω.

Support this seller...the relays even come in a case ( terminals all pristine) and not loose in a bag!

Here we have a strip-your-own auto wrecker, you can buy a couple of handfulls for $5.00.
Max.

Here we have a strip-your-own auto wrecker, you can buy a couple of handfulls for $5.00.
Max.

A pick-and-pull auto wrecker yard is where I have been getting them.

Yes they are cheap but don't ship to Australia. I get mine for free from local wreckers.

Good info, thanks. 60amps is a big relay. I still have a box of Bosch 30amp relays with pigtails I got when I was racing. In about 15 years, the market is flooded with super cheap relays. You can feel it, even the plastic housing is thin and they are so light you can tell there's not much inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back