Not open for further replies.

Hero999

Banned
doctor says i hav a year to liv.

Plz giv me final year project.

& sum muny, hope u feel sory 4 me.

i beg u, i havnt got long left.

plz prety plz wiv a chery on top.

Lol, this is typical. The quote below really is the essense of what your saying.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why people either a. pick projects too hard for their skill level or b. are in an electronics class and don't know more than the basics yet have a project of such magnitude. I baffles me

What I don't understand is why people either a. pick projects too hard for their skill level or b. are in an electronics class and don't know more than the basics yet have a project of such magnitude. I baffles me

It's because they paid no attention during class so have no idea how complex the idea was. To some a battery and lightbulb would take a term or two.

That's the whole reason for the final project, to check what they can do (technical ability), and to check what they can come up with (imagination). I can only imagine if many of these people actually pass, there's going to be a sorry state in the Electronics business

Anyone to help me out wid a switch mode 0-30V 5A power supply with short circuit protection....Its my final year project and still a bit rusty about it... Need serious help!!!

Ok, Who is this, really?
0-30V 5A and that too smps-- Nice demand.

i am also interested in the 0V or near zero part of this novel supply, once the OP designs.

I recollect an Ad that used to claim 0 to 300V AC input and 230V output.
when we contacted him with interest of 0V input and 230 output, only then he understood.

Um yeah, I just thought the earlier post was a gag by a regular poster who made a new login name...

i 'm inneed of a partial circuit for my coollege project for underworld robot. u do the first half. then i will show u my part..hm?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…