Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alij

plz could anyone help me, to find an idea for my projects, and its my graduation projects.
i study engineering informatics, and it should be controlled by pc or stand-alone.

plz help me
:cry: :cry:

Hi there, just giving my 2 cents.

Have you ever thought of the following? But firstly, I'm only giving my suggestions, not that I know exactly how to develop from A to Z in each of the following :) So, just trying to help out here...

a.) Development of a Voice Recognition Actuator? - having a mechanism to response correctly to the intructions given? Sounds too easy for you, right? :)

b.) Electronic Ordering System in a Diner? - but this implements a PDA. design of a system that automates the ordering of food in a diner. Sounds too lousy to you? :)

c.) Development of an Automobile Diagnosing Expert System :) - something like a virtual mechanic, it allows the system to prompt the user with a number of questions, narrowing down the problem until a recommendation can be made. Implementing Visual Prolog? Are you familiar with it?

d.) Traffic Information System? - using XML, C++ or Visual Basic?

Well, sorry if you find me talking nonsense here, just trying to give my opinion. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back