Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai

Infrared Counter

Hi all, can someone teach me how to make a infrared circuit?? It means when a thing passing though, the counter will increase one number(0,1,2,3,......), the counter must at least can count up until 4 digits(0000-9999). But i hope that i can make this circuit without using the MICROCONTROLLER IC and just using simple electonic component. Can someone know about it???

Last edited:
now i'm doing a project name "industrial counter".. means when something passing throught it, the the 7 segment display will show the numbers passing throught.. The size of the thing better atleast phone of the size... because now i'm doing "industrial counter", so no need to count down...
can give me some idea or maybe suggestion?? if u have a circuit is more better..... ^_^

I thought a "project" (especially a final one) means that you are supposed to design and build it yourself.

==
me not yet reach that level... so now i need to find a circuit and do some research on that circuit... so i need everyone help... for those who know about "industrial counter" or "infrared counter", pls give me some idea, or for those don't know, aslo can give me some idea... thanks....

One of my friends tried to make a similar project. He used toy's lazer beam and simple LDR ( For low Frequency ), on the other hand he used number 555 timers to make the Counter ( Google for Counter ), and the display circuit is very popular.

Know it is your turn to search, connect, test and adjust to get it all working together.:eek:

Most counter sure need to use 555 timer.. I also found one circuit(infrared circuit), but the problem is the circuit using the microcontroller (AT89C2051) , and the microcontroller need to be programmed before can use it.. But me still not yet reach the level to programmed it... So now i trying to make a infrared circuit without using the microcontroller... Can u get the circuit for me? I wan to take a look on it and do some research on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back