Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Filtering PPG signal using Latis-pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imane tech

Hello Community!
I'm working on filtering a signal related to My heartbeat sensor, I used the FFT method in Latis-pro to see which frequencies I need to remove! You'll find down below the results that I had! I Found on the spectrum a weird result, a signal that has a frequency = 0 Hz.

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_161959.jpg
    IMG_20220616_161959.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20220616_161955.jpg
    IMG_20220616_161955.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 210
I think the biggest problem is that the signal resolution is so low.
If you cannot increase the signal level, can you reduce the ADC min & max references so they are nearer to the range the signal uses? That should give much better detail.

It's not obvious what the frequency or amplitude scales of the FFT are. There is a large DC (0Hz) component as it stays at the same few levels for many samples. It may be again that the FFT needs a wider input range to give a reasonable output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back