Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

few datasheets needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcom

Hi there!

I found a few ICs while sorting my electronic components and I couldn't find any datasheets on the Internet for them, so I'm asking for your help. Pleeeease :)

I need datasheets for:
TBA 560B
SN76115N (FM stereo decoder???)
UA 710C

Any help is appreciated.

Only from my mind:
TBA560C is a color decoder
UA710 is a comparator with + - supply
SN76115 is a radio receiver cct.
If so interested, about the first two i`ve sure datasheets in my old catalogs.When You need i can scan it.
All components is very old and discontinued.

tanks for replying, ppl.

Sebi, I would appreciate it if you can send me datasheets for UA710C and SN76115 ICs. As for TBA560, I really don't know what to do with it. I think I got it from an ancient TV if me memory serves me correctly :wink:

I`ve found in other crossref.:SN76115 equal to MC1310, CA3090,UA758.PLL stero dec.
I`ve scanned its from my paper form catalog and send via e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back