Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Desperate for datasheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxnut

Boy, do I have a list of unobtainium datashees that I just can't find on the web. Sites claiming to have them are malware sites, after you downloa a few plugins and tool bars,, no datasheet. Some large chip vendors claim to have them, but only on commitment to buy 5000 pc lots.
A project on the plate, I need the following:
Broadcom BCM7435X8F
Broadcom BCM33843MKF
Spansion FL25GSA1F
I also need to know if Samsung K4s641632F-TC75 has a part number change or equivalent part.
I have many more as well, some I have about given up any hope of finding.
I remember back in '86 the willcall wait room at Hamilton Avenet had a full library of data sheets/books for everything, free for the taking.
Those days are surely gone.

Last edited:
Hamilton Avenet had a full library of data sheets/books
They have a library and its on line. (still free)
If you tried Avenet and Digikey key with no luck then Broadcom (etc.) does not want you to have them. Sounds like custom parts.

Try not getting so specific with the suffixes - many datasheets cover multiple versions of a part.

eg. the BCM7435 is listed on the Broadcom site, though you have to request the data:

They have a library and its on line. (still free)
If you tried Avenet and Digikey key with no luck then Broadcom (etc.) does not want you to have them. Sounds like custom parts.
Been there, yea, they do have a good library but without what I need. As I said, I scowered the web including digikey.
Broadcom proper, you have to be president of a set top box manufacturer otherwise just the brief you posted that is useless. Again, If I commit to by 5000, then they will even talk to me.(first place I looked) the other BCM chip is the qamlink,,same issue. The E2 chip may just be too new. all this is still active for production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back