Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Feeling like the luckiest guy in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi all, so I've been having so much luck these past few months and felt i had to post.

I have had a lot going on lately, so I haven't been able to visit ETO as frequently as I would like. However, I'm hoping you all can forgive me after I explain.

My last temporary job (both of them, actually) ended in late December. This forced me to explore some other options, one of which was a PCB design engineer for Fujifilm Dimatix. I applied for the job, was called in for an interview, and was practically hired on the spot! Finally landed my dream job and it's permanent :D This new job takes up most of my time. The rest goes towards a special lady in my life, which brings me to my main announcement: as of February 11th, I am officially engaged to be married on October 10, 2015 to a wonderful woman who actually appreciates my nerdiness!

So that's why i haven't been able to visit much lately. I just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Matt

Congratulations Matt.

I know the feeling (the new lady one). I myself got married again last year December after my ordeal with a riller of a first wife. I wish you and your mrs. all the happiness and good luck in the world

Congratulation Matt,
I too know the 'new lady' feeling, got a really good one now.

Good to hear. Congratulation on both counts.

**broken link removed**

My artsy wife appreciates having a guy who is all about form, fit, and function, and who can fix (almost) anything...

Congratulations !!!!

“Life isn’t perfect but love doesn’t care.”

-Unknown

Last edited:
Just seen the "Thread" I knew you found someone; but didn't know you had an Engagement !!!!!

Cool nice job on both counts. ( Congratulations Matt:) )

kv

Outstanding, Matt.

Only one question: where's she at with Tesla? She up for a honeymoon on beautiful Long island... :woot:?

Thanks everyone!

Outstanding, Matt.

Only one question: where's she at with Tesla? She up for a honeymoon on beautiful Long island... :woot:?

Nope, Niagara Falls to see his generators :D

Congratulations!
cheers.gif

Don't believe in luck, if something good happens to you it's because you deserve it.

Congrat..... Errm. RUN MAN RUN! You won't regret it later or if you do it's a regret you can learn to live with. :D

That's what they all told me when I met my wife and I said no! She is different and our relationship will be different.

Yep. Should have listens to the more experienced. :oops: :banghead:

Congrats Matt :)

You are probably one of the most genuine and caring people I have come across on the NET.
I know because you helped me many times when I could not log in and all other computer related stuff running with outdated XP.

Lot's of patience is a virtue you were probably born with.

You are a good person and deserve the best partner at your side. So glad you found a Soulmate. Best thing ever. She is a very lucky Woman :)

Please tell her tvtech said so :D (And please point out I am actually a Guy...not like my Avatar...unless you want to really make her feel like Miss World...sneaky me :nailbiting:)

All the best to you both Buddy,
tv

Last edited:
Well Matt congratulations are in order on multiple fronts. Really great news to hear. Hey, while the forums are fun and enjoyable they don't put beanies and weenies on the table plus the fiancee certainly is a priority. Just really glad things came together for you the way they did.

Best Regards
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back