Fed up of Wrapping and point to point soldering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I got it Rolf. Check and highlight if any thing wrong in this design. Probably i will be making my first PCB tomorrow, Too excited about it

Attachments

• isp.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 179
  • ExpressPCB.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 151
Cry_Wolf said:
Ok I got it Rolf. Check and highlight if any thing wrong in this design. Probably i will be making my first PCB tomorrow, Too excited about it

Looks pretty good to me but I would fill in the blank areas with copper to save an your etching solution.
Select the green and red square below the A on the left side in your tool icon menu. Use the green to fill in and don't forget to connect to connect to the common. (ground)

Khizer, it is so difficult to make suggestions of this kind on the forum, why don't you email me the ExpressPCB file, I would love to make a few minor changes.
You will find my email address here, first picture on the left: https://www.pbase.com/sinoline/sft_kit

Rolf

Last edited:
With the help of Rolf, I finally get to make the PCBs(single sided ofcourse). He really helped me a lot.
ExpressPCB is an excellent choice for the beginners. I have attached some pics of the PCB i have made.

I thank every one who helped me do this.

Any suggestions and comments are wellcomed.

Reactions: 3v0

Uou can simply use a resistor on the layout, and replace it with a wire on your real PCB it's called a jumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…