Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fed up of Wrapping and point to point soldering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I got it Rolf. Check and highlight if any thing wrong in this design. Probably i will be making my first PCB tomorrow, Too excited about it :D

Attachments

• isp.JPG
    isp.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 178
  • ExpressPCB.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 149
Cry_Wolf said:
Ok I got it Rolf. Check and highlight if any thing wrong in this design. Probably i will be making my first PCB tomorrow, Too excited about it :D

Looks pretty good to me but I would fill in the blank areas with copper to save an your etching solution.
Select the green and red square below the A on the left side in your tool icon menu. Use the green to fill in and don't forget to connect to connect to the common. (ground)

Khizer, it is so difficult to make suggestions of this kind on the forum, why don't you email me the ExpressPCB file, I would love to make a few minor changes.
You will find my email address here, first picture on the left: https://www.pbase.com/sinoline/sft_kit

Rolf

Last edited:
I will appreciate that. Thanx for the help :D. PCB File mailed

Last edited:
With the help of Rolf, I finally get to make the PCBs(single sided ofcourse). He really helped me a lot.
ExpressPCB is an excellent choice for the beginners. I have attached some pics of the PCB i have made.

PCB-CS3.jpg

PCB-FS5.jpg

Complete Reference Print.jpg

I thank every one who helped me do this.

Any suggestions and comments are wellcomed.

Reactions: 3v0
Cry_Wolf said:
Ok Now I went for the Express PCB. It is no doubt an easy software for the beginner. Ok Now my question :D

I have drawn the following circuit (**broken link removed**)

The PCB i drew is attached.

--> What should I do if two nets cross each other? What I mean is that if i want to connect point A with B (in the image) what should I do? I am using single sided PCB!

--> Any suggestions regarding the PCB layout?

Uou can simply use a resistor on the layout, and replace it with a wire on your real PCB :) it's called a jumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back