Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Failure to receive the correct Preamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravehamid

HI
I'm using a USRP to receive a signal on the 900 MHz frequency band, but the signal received after demodulation has no preamble. Does anyone know what the cause is?
transmitter information:
Baud rate=10K
modulation = BFSK
deviation = 100K
channel spacing = 350K

You may think you've given us all the information required but I've no idea what USRP means. Also, no preamble, no data too?

Mike.

USRP is a costly SDR radio

sdr.png

There are some cheaper in the $1000 to $2000 range.

Last edited:
In collage, this is what girls said to me before they walked off "Failure to receive the correct Preamble".

there's
transmitter information:
Baud rate=10K
modulation = BFSK
deviation = 100K
channel spacing = 350K
ok, that's what you need to demodulate the signal, but once that is done, what is the protocol the transmitter is using? this is where sync/preamble/header and data format are defined...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back