Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

External battery pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellytest

Smartphones helps a lot but most of them are with horrible battery life. So does mine. I'm thinking about pick up an external battery pack. I found tons of cheap backup battery packs on Amazon, either branded or unbranded. It's hard to decide which to buy. Anyone can suggest? What external battery packs are you using?

Welcome, ellytest!

Determine the capacity of your cell phone's internal battery (most likely an Li type and will be expressed as mAh [milliamp hours]).

Purchase an external power source with an equivalent rating. This will approximately double your usage interval.

the degradation rate of the unbranded battery is 3.78 times more than the branded battery and by this rate you have to buy new set of unbranded batteries soon so you should buy branded batteries.
Welcome to ETO, vipul85!

Just out of curiosity, where does the branded vs. unbranded battery degradation statistic you posted come from? I've never encountered that before. Especially one that specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back