Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Express PCB Manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramtin

My board has a lot of features and tight tolerances, can someone suggest the right Express PCB Manufacturing? I need a low cost one.
thanks,
Ramtin

One post is enough.
Multiple posts split up the replies and cause confusion.
I have deleted your other post.
JimB

Do you have the Gerbers? How large is the board? What country do you live in?

For most hobby projects I highly recommend OSHpark. They combine your order with dozens of others to significantly reduce the cost. I just had 12 PCBs made for under $20 total (free shipping). Only downside is that you are limited to a purple silkscreen. They are located in Oregon, USA. All you have to do is create a ZIP file of your Gerbers and upload them to their site (https://oshpark.com/). They charge by the square inch.

Regards,
Matt

+1 OshPark. Should add that it will take Eagle files, prepare the Gerbers, and let you view them before you place the order. My last order took less than 2 weeks total TAT from the US, and OshPark kept me informed of steps in the progress.

On my most recent quote, it was not competitive, which may have been due to an unusual polygon. I went with an alternative, and I have yet to hear of any progress after 6 days. Status remains: "processing."

I am with you. I wish OshPark would at least offer simple green as an option. The purple is fine, if everything works. But, if you need to make edits to the finished board, it is a little bit harder to see where you are.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back