Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experiment involving transmiters, birds and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwameferreira

I have an experimental project/idea:

I want to attach a tiny radio transmiter to a whole bunch of pigeons. Each with a different musical tone (seven altogether);
Then I wish to set up a wire, very much like an electric tram line, from wall to wall crossing a street. This street as I have observed is their main flying path; this antenna/receiver like wire is then connected to a set of speakers, so that whenever the pigeons fly over the wire one can here the different tones, hopefully generating some kind of melody. The wire functions very like a linear scanner, scanning the transmiters attached to every pigeon.
I would like some tips on what I should buy or assemble. I'm a complete novice in these electronic ramblings, but I would like to see this project through, so any tips would be welcome.

Thanks.

Thanks, it's not such a bad idea, but you see I would like that every tone, 'carried' by the pigeon's transmiter could be heard distinctively. Many tones would compose some sort of a melody... a dling dlong kind of melody, quiet different from the theramine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back