Equivalents of MPSA18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digikey has 11,474 MPSA18 transistors in stock for $.25 US each today. Order before 8:00PM and it will be delivered tomorrow morning.

Digikey has 11,474 MPSA18 transistors in stock for $.25 US each today. Order before 8:00PM and it will be delivered tomorrow morning.
And if you order ALL of them they are only $0.04670 each for a total of $535.84
As long as the MPSA18 isn't considered a military secret, shipping to India shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Place your huge order with the manufacturer and they will probably send them with a salesman anywhere.

I searched in a waste basket and found this reply useful for me. BC550C can be traced out I think. Thanks
Pure MPSA18 can be directly ordered from Fairchild . Can u tell me if there is any minimum quantity restrictions. I want 100.

I think Fairchild can tell if there are minimum quantity restrictions. Would you like us to ask them?

Transistor495,

I may still have some left in my box. Old but original unsed. Digikey has quite a lot of stuff that I want but they demand USD30 for delivery to Malaysia. So, 10 transistors at USD2.50 plus USD30= USD32.50. Wow...

How many are you looking for, the shops here should still carry them cheap. The other question is how to send them to you with the delivery charges burning a hole in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…