Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equivalent component

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbirecki

I'm putting a parts list together for the 'elcheapo' programmer and have been pricing it out with Jameco. They don't list the ZVP2106A transistor that is called for. I've checked their website also.

Digi-key lists the component, but my eyes get sore poring through their catalog, and searching for all of the other components in their catalog would take me forever.

I have only taken the class on BJT's, and I don't know anything about FET's, so I don't know what I'm looking for in an equivalent component. I would appreciate any help you could give in finding something that Jameco carries.

Eric B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back