Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

engineering project

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplegirl

can someone suggest which motor that i should use for my project? i want 4 gears attached to the motor, and the motor have to rotate the gears in sequence. let say, first gear for brush, 2nd gear for up/down..3rd gear right/left.. and 4th gear to rotate those three gears. i want the motor move a bit fast because i need those gears move quickly. what i have here, 12v dc motor, and 12v power window motor. i have no one to refer because in this project, they mix with other student who take diff course.i'm the one who take electrical n electronic eng.

**broken link removed**[/URL][/IMG]

this is my sketch (sorry for bad drawing).. i have to consider overheat n so on..
and my circuit should not use big motor, and cost only US$28..

about relay, should i use 24V relay according to the voltage supply, or 12V relay according to the 12V dc motor.

**broken link removed**[/URL][/IMG]

this is my sketch (sorry for bad drawing).. i have to consider overheat n so on..
and my circuit should not use big motor, and cost only US$28..

about relay, should i use 24V relay according to the voltage supply, or 12V relay according to the 12V dc motor.

The relay coil needs to match the supply fed to the relay, in this case 24V - the voltage on the contacts makes no difference.

As you're only turning the motor ON or OFF, then a relay is a simple reliable choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back