Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Engineering jobs database

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeCrashKop

Most Helpful Member
This subject came up on another forum from someone about to get his Electronics Engineering degree. He was looking for a mass jobs database for the electronics industry.

DiceEngineering.com offers thousands of high-quality engineering jobs at top technology and engineering companies.
At DiceEngineering.com, you can:
Find jobs in your area of expertise
Post your resume and let employers find you
Receive e-mails with jobs matching your search criteria

dknguyen, I hope you get a job that will appreciate your enthusiasm and let you run with it. Be particular about the job you accept.

I worked with a young man that had landed a job with Texas Instruments, They told him that everything he learned in college would make his first 2 weeks at TI easier.

I knew another man that had worked for Perry Tritech, a local division of Lockheed Martin that builds submersible ROVs. I applied through Dice a couple of times for almost any position but since I have zero credentials, I got no reply. If I didn’t need an income, I would pay them to work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back