Elevator Project - 8051C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Parker 89

Hello everyone, so sorry to bother you but I'm new here. Also I am new to the Electronics World so if may I ask, I would like to ask you for small help in my elevator simulation project. I am intend to build a 4 storey elevator simulation. The car elevator is suppose to run by using a dc motor with small weights. Also I am thinking to use proximity sensors for level indication and stepper motor for the door opens/closes. Also I am thinking to control it with the 8051C microcontroller. I have a big problem regarding the design of the hardware and I have merely no idea where to start from, can anybody help me please?

Many Thanks in Advice...........

Amy

moter control

hi . dear i am atif . ur e mail was recived . what is ur problum . explane . call me on my mob . number if u speak urdu . then i solve ur problum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys I need a dc motor which can elevate a load of 10kg's. But I can't find nothing on the market.

Do you have any ideas please for such powerful motors?

Many thanks in Advice.....

Amy

where do u live . where from . what is eleevater . its means lift . which cary heavy load .like left in building or shops . car up lifter . gear moter r use .look like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…