Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elevator Project - 8051C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Parker 89

Hello everyone, so sorry to bother you but I'm new here. Also I am new to the Electronics World so if may I ask, I would like to ask you for small help in my elevator simulation project. I am intend to build a 4 storey elevator simulation. The car elevator is suppose to run by using a dc motor with small weights. Also I am thinking to use proximity sensors for level indication and stepper motor for the door opens/closes. Also I am thinking to control it with the 8051C microcontroller. I have a big problem regarding the design of the hardware and I have merely no idea where to start from, can anybody help me please?

Many Thanks in Advice...........

Amy

moter control

hi . dear i am atif . ur e mail was recived . what is ur problum . explane . call me on my mob . number if u speak urdu . then i solve ur problum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys I need a dc motor which can elevate a load of 10kg's. But I can't find nothing on the market.

Do you have any ideas please for such powerful motors?

Many thanks in Advice.....

Amy

where do u live . where from . what is eleevater . its means lift . which cary heavy load .like left in building or shops . car up lifter . gear moter r use .look like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back