Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elevator feedback system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korama

hello,

sorry for my english. I’m trying to model an "elevator system" graphically using « Functionnal block diagram »

The layout of this system is

Capture d’écran 2017-09-13 à 15.20.24.png

My block diagram
Capture d’écran 2017-09-14 à 16.16.19.png

1. Please is my model correct ?

2. if i’m in level 2 and want to go to level 3 .is the input of command card in this case will be

Level desired : 0011

Position sensor : 0010

Is that mean i will have 4 signals for level desired and 4 signals for position sensor ?

For braking I assumed that the control will be binary 0 if the engine is running and 1 if the engine stops. However in the description of the system (figure attached) they propose different brake control !!!

hello,

sorry for my english. I’m trying to model an "elevator system" graphically using « Functionnal block diagram »

The layout of this system is

View attachment 107991
My block diagram
View attachment 107992

1. Please is my model correct ?

2. if i’m in level 2 and want to go to level 3 .is the input of command card in this case will be

Level desired : 0011

Position sensor : 0010

Is that mean i will have 4 signals for level desired and 4 signals for position sensor ?

For braking I assumed that the control will be binary 0 if the engine is running and 1 if the engine stops. However in the description of the system (figure attached) they propose different brake control !!!

I am not sure about the type of block diagram you are referring to, you have position sensing, motor forward & reverse command, brake sensing & braking functions.
your block diagram should compare current Level & decide the direction
keep on driving to that direction until set level is reached.
then stop motor and check for position for brake to be reached
apply brake.

Regarding digital part of the control
since you have only 4 positions (levels) its ok to have 2 digit binary coding (00,01,10,11)
the braking here is based on sensor too, when both the level and brake positions are similar - apply brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back