Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics- Water as a Conductor- Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winifred

:shock: Guys, I'm doing this project in class about electronics, and I gotta research on water as a conductor and do some stuff bout transistors, I dont know which page to go to and I dont know wat Í should do for the finished piece cos we gotta do a model of our project.

It sounds as if you ought to listen more closely what your teachers are saying.
There's nothing wrong with asking your teachers what you are asking here, its to supply the answers what they get paid for. They will also recommend the right books for you.
And, pay more attention in class next time :D
Klaus

I think you need a circuit diagram of a device that prows that water is conductive.Right?

That is simple! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back