Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Shop Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackm123

Last edited:
I don't know about other members here, but I for one am always hesitant to click on bit.ly links. Perhaps there is a better way to link to your questionnaire, preferably one that seems less suspicious?

I don't know about other members here, but I for one am always hesitant to click on bit.ly links. Perhaps there is a better way to link to your questionnaire, preferably one that seems less suspicious?

Thanks, I have attached the full link now.

Thank you, that is much better :)

I filled in your questionaire, I am surprised that I got to the end.
If it had been on paper I would have ripped it up and thrown it in the bin.
The whole thing was far too simplistic and did not address my situation in a meaningfull way.

JimB (A grumpy old man)

JimB (A grumpy old man)

How old Jim, in fact? I don't know why but I believe that you are below 40. Am I too far from truth?

Myself, 67 and counting.

How old Jim, in fact? I don't know why but I believe that you are below 40. Am I too far from truth?
Not far off if you count in hexadecimal.
I turned 65 (decimal) two weeks ago.

JimB

Not far off if you count in hexadecimal.
I turned 65 (decimal) two weeks ago.

JimB

Hi Jim

Sixty friggin five. Wow.

Retirement age. Whew. I have another 14 Years to go. A good Woman would help keep me alive....my cooking sucks.

Regards,
tvtech

Yes, 65.
Every day something else on my body aches.
As long as all the aching bits don't all ache at once, it is a good day.

I am not quite retired yet, being self employed I can please my self.
Unless someone offers me a metaphorical fistfull of dollars for some activity, I have decided to call it a day at the end of the year.

JimB

JimB[/QUOTE]
Yes, 65.
Every day something else on my body aches.
As long as all the aching bits don't all ache at once, it is a good day.

I am not quite retired yet, being self employed I can please my self.
Unless someone offers me a metaphorical fistfull of dollars for some activity, I have decided to call it a day at the end of the year.

JimB

LOL...I plan on buying some kids soon....legit of course..seeing I have no Wife and all....
Jim....before I do this they have to sign an agreement that makes you their official Grandfather :p

That should keep you busy and all.....just imagine the little buggers making you happy all over again...we can talk about the fistfull of dollars later :p

You in :cool:

Regards,
tvtech

My appologies to Jackm123 for taking his thread off at a non-related tangent.

I plan on buying some kids soon....
Jim....before I do this they have to sign an agreement that makes you their official Grandfather :p
What about me? Do I have any say in this human traffiking affair?

That should keep you busy and all.....
I am as busy as I want to be already, thank you.

.....just imagine the little buggers making you happy all over again.
Putting my moderators hat on for a moment, as this is supposed to be a young person friendly site, you cannot say "little buggers" here on ETO.
Any way what makes you think that I am unhappy?
My happy factor is waxing well thankyou.

...we can talk about the fistfull of dollars later
Great film, what is you favourite spaggeti western?

JimB

Oh man....I am a little embarrassed with my post above. I often wonder how I think this crap up...probably boredom in the extreme :eek:

Luckily I have people and friends here on ETO that try their best to understand my wacky ways...my mind has no bounds when it starts to spiral and I feel the need to type....instead of speaking. Because there is no one here to speak to after hours. At least, no one I wish to converse with after hours...

Thanks Jim for playing along and giving my typing skills exercise. Thanks Matt and any other Mod that cleaned up after me last night.

You guys are the best. I believe ETO is the only Forum out there that prefers to deal directly and personally with a Member if they step out of line...no harsh words...just a little private chat.....

And the crap stops. Immediately. I like that. Up front, friendly and yet stern. That is totally cool :cool:

Thanks Matt for your patience. And the chat.

Regards,
tvtech

And I think I broke one of my fingers tonight..

It is sore and clicks when I push it and is going Purple. But hey, it saved me from falling on my face.
Balance, balance, balance.

I will deal with it Tomorrow.

Thanks Matt.

All the best,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back