Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics seminar help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aravind009

I am searching for some seminar topics.I can easily find many of them in various sites.But my tutor insists that the topic should be fromm an ieee magazine or ieee site.I dont have access of both these things.So anyone here with ieee site access pls help me.

IEEE standards are public.. It only requires basic registration, or even further lookups to find like to open IEEE documentation.

IEEE standards are public.. It only requires basic registration, or even further lookups to find like to open IEEE documentation.

no, I think u have to be an IEEE member, and a paying one at that, I thought

the only way I could ever get access to journals and stuff was through my school accounts

He is not refering to journal access. He's talking about IEEE standards documentation which is widely avaiable on the internet and free. You need to be a registered member(a paying one) to access the common journals and services.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back