Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Good to see paranoia and cynicism (as well as some professionalism ....hero999, I'm looking your way..) is alive and well. I fail to see why people feel the need to post a reply if they are not interested?

As for 'scammers', yep, they're everywhere. A torrent of questions about who you are, and who you work for is completely understandable. Although, as you said, all they need to do is contact you for further information .. I mean, obviously you don't want all personal details immediately, just an exchange of emails.

Unfortunately, in my (little) experience, consultancy for even the smallest projects usually comes at a great price...except here, where some give it away for free, but without any form of 'guarantee', no money, and no signed papers, just opinions, experiences, advice. Which is why this is probably not the best place for hiring engineers. Still, its great if your PIC micro is randomly reseting all the time and you don't know why ;)

Excuse the humourous replies, I see them on here everyday, I never knew engineers could be so 'catty'.

My two <insert denominator currency or choice here>

Blueteeth.

Of course he is hiding. He is another terrorist. He wants to use his "product" to get him close to wealthy western families so he can blow himself and them up.
OOPS. If he blows himself up then it will end quickly. Good.:D

OK, this is getting silly, he's asked a sensible question (if rather vague), and the thread is producing complete rubbish!

This thread is now closed, and if anyone is interested in helping, then please PM the OP.

Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back