Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics project

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokesh kumar

I want to do you a project.I have completed four semesters in electonics & communication engineering.So please suggest me a project to do.

HA HA HA commanderkeen :!:
That was smart of you!! :lol:

Yo!

Did you get those calc's? Most of them are attached to some good tutorials; should help you design other frequencies and modes.

Hello my friend...

Hello,

You may want to make an FM transmitter. My 'Islander' has just been updated and will be fun to make.

It is at...

**broken link removed**

Do let me know if you intend to make it, as I will be here, ready to help, should you need assistance along the way, my friend!

a friend,

Patrick

The ISLANDER is a great project!!
This could help a lot of Amateur Radio hams @ 144MHZ!

docel said:
The ISLANDER is a great project!!
This could help a lot of Amateur Radio hams @ 144MHZ!

You're obviously NOT a radio amateur, if you were you would know that you couldn't use a toy like that on an amateur licence - you have to be responsible, and use correctly operating equipment. A free running 14MHz oscillator would be compeltely useless for NBFM, and illegal to use.

Nigel Goodwin said:
You're obviously NOT a radio amateur, if you were you would know that you couldn't use a toy like that on an amateur licence - you have to be responsible, and use correctly operating equipment. A free running 14MHz oscillator would be compeltely useless for NBFM, and illegal to use.

Agree, partially, to the later.
I was impressed by the 'neat'job.
Where I come from, 3 transistor Xtal Tx's are plenty homebrewed, with great performance.
I'm rewiring this islander right now. Tried the Finals: Clean!
Hooked it to my Homebrew Synth: OK. needs additional filtering.
Will hook up Xtal 18Mhz.
Will let you know abt on-air reports asap.

Nigel, the obvious is just apparent and need not be the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back