Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics parts search

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy_jay0624

trying to troubleshoot a pcb that controls a medical lift and I need a part labelled "IRC44", not really sure what it is yet but i know for sure it needs to be replaced. does anyone know where I can find a supplier or datasheet?

IRC typically stands for International Rectifier Corporation. Now the mystery is there is no listing for that number but they do list IRCZ44. Can you recheck the part number(s) as well as post a pic of it. How do you know "for sure" that it needs replaced? Is it obviously burnt or charred or cracked?

more info...

sorry about that, yes it is labelled ircz44 and it's a 5 pin n-channel mosfet, i know that it needs to be replaced for sure because i had the help of an electronics expert that does pcb level diagnostics for a small fee, it is not obviously burnt or charred, he was not able to get the part for me so i'm doing my own search. i've been to many electronics store and they told me either i can only get it if i'm willing to buy a thousand of them or it's obsolete. it is the only part on the pcb that needs to be replaced as i was told. i have uploaded the pics of the component but sorry if the markings arent' clear. i have also uploaded the spec sheet. thanks, truly appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 293
  • ircz44.pdf
    138.4 KB · Views: 331
thanks everyone, i have just received the component a couple of weeks ago and have soldered it on the control board of the lift and it's working...
I bought it off the link that orbitor gave that redirected me to ebay supplier.
The link that 3v0 gave was a little less direct and asks for contact info first before finding what I needed. I enquired and still didn't get anywhere close to what I needed.
But thanks, it got the job done!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back