Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics name for a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I already said: Learn to speak animalish! Dogs will understand what you're saying by just raising or lowering your voice.

My couple of Golden retrievers follow a snip of a finger being one year old. Just have the time and patience for intense care of at least one hour per day. (preferrably 2 hours)

You don't necessarily have to run around with them (my stepdaughter can do that well), but you have to catch their attention and teach them anything you want.

Give them a goody only if they have deserved it. It's you to decide if they did or not!

Dogs always try to look good in the opinion of their master. Never forget about that. They need a "leading" (alpha) dog which has to be you.

Failing to be the alpha-dog you will never get the result you imagined.

Regards

Boncuk
Wow!..lots of goodies you've just told..:)

The main reason was that we didn't get time to take care of him as we were away from home most of the time.

Here's a native comedy video I'd like to share with you people. The person(red shirt) trains the dog for getting back the things he throws out. For example, if he throws a ball at somebody, the dog will get it back for him ;).

Finally what happened you may see it in the video :eek:
Download Minnaram Comedy videos to your cell phone - comedy jagathy - 985846 | Zedge

Here's a native comedy video I'd like to share with you people.

Don't you know dogs are very playful?

Mine never get tired to retrieve coconuts I toss into the pond in our garden. They pick them up and lay them down in front of me, ready for the next run. :)

As already mentioned, dogs like to impress you, being at least number two in the "family".

Boncuk

How about naming it Sunny since it is a female Shepard beagle mix?

Oops, I probably overlooked that it's a 1/2 dog high and 1 1/2 long dog. :)

If it were human I'd call her "blown prophylactic", but a good electronic name would be "false fuse setting" :D

Boncuk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back