Electronics-Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see them, I use Firefox with Adblock

We should send Krumlink to Electronics-Lab

Forget my petition idea as it really isn't practical, let's make one last ditch attempt to get rid of him by sending the webmaster a provate message.

I used to use Firefox but I dropped it for Opera as it's faster, more secure, supports full page zooming and doesn't loose downloads when disconnected. I agree that extensions and adblock are good things but I don't need them since I stear clear of crappy sites.

blueroomelectronics said:
I don't see them, I use Firefox with Adblock

We should send Krumlink to Electronics-Lab

I second that! He will break a record!

Oh wait your talking about me

I joined, my name is: Krumlink

See how many posts I have at Electronics-Lab?
There were more but the horrible Moderator deleted hundreds.

WTF i dont want my email showing but when I go to take it out it wont let me. Thats great, just what I need is more people from the Ivory coast emailing me about that I wont 12M dollars from their uncle that was president etc etc etc, even though their location shows that they are in UK...

Well it is up and running again. I think you guys are getting a little carried away here. I love Electronics Lab website. You are being Judgemental.
Not very nice.

Well eplanet is much happier there
Seems Krumlink found his way there too.
The problem with the site was the one moderator uber censor and the large amount of dysfunctional projects posted there.

The horrible Moderator's actions is forcing experience people including other moderators to leave Electronics-Lab.
It is becoming a place for Noobies and ads.

That is a real quote from their forums.
Although the grandmaster of useless babble is nikemoto2511 from the Microchip forums.
or

Last edited:
hi blueroomelectronics
you know "T"key in side of "R" key and that is "it" not "ir". it is important for you?

Eplanet said:
hi blueroomelectronics
you know "T"key in side of "R" key and that is "it" not "ir". it is important for you?
Yes, learn to type or at least check / edit your work before you post.
I barely understand your posts as it is. I assume 8 big grins means you're very happy.

PS What does Sega have to do with PI?

Last edited:
With due respect to all members inclding those aggrieved in the other forum, why not let us put an end to this topic on another forum and keep ourselves busy serving our forum and its members.

mvs sarma,
We would do that but the horrible moderator on the other forum doesn't believe in free speech so this is the only place we can [xxxcensoredxxx] without being censored.

blueroomelectronics,
Perhaps we should refer all those annoying plz gv me prjt plz posters to Electronics Lab?

hotwaterwizard,
I know you like Electronics Lab but don't you think we at least have a point?

Shouldn't you be allowed to correct projects that don't work?

Sorry - couldn't resist!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Nigel.

I can't remember what I put now, I didn't swear did I?

Another thing:
audioguru,
Didn't you used to be a moderator there?

What about Ante?
He hasn't been there since August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…