Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics from M-audio Sono 88 to Origin62 keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting confused now.. I thought that the only faulty part in this thread was the original keyboard, no longer connected?

Sorry didnt see your above message 'till now. Yes that's right the only faulty part is the old keyboard bed, no longer connected. That message was a mix up.

Getting midi into the interface is still the main aim for me here. And I have just bought a foot pedal controller which only has midi out so a midi in on the keyboard would be even more handy now.

I did the check and there is 3.25 Volts at that test hole, using the black cable furthest on the right in the photo, on the connector, (and a couple of others) Midi coming into the interface has no effect on that voltage.

Is that normal? What do you think it might indicate?

Last edited:
What I meant in a previous message re. another device, was that the Sono 88 has another microcontroller in it from what I can figure out, and that may be the device that handles MIDI, only using the SAM3308 IC as the tone generator?

You would need to trace the USB data connections & see where they end up.

Ah you did the same :joyful:. Now I understand your message here before. Ok Ill take a look when I can open it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back