Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ELECTRONICS - ADC, Summing Amplifier & Voltage Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah90

I do have a few questions which I desperately need answers as I find this subject too hard.

1) Draw a fully labelled block diagram of a 3-bit ‘Flash Encoding’ analogue to digital converter (ADC) and explain how the device converts an analogue voltage into a 3-bit binary number.

2) Using a suitable diagram explain how a summing amplifier works. Give an expression for its output voltage and describe how the device can be used as a DAC in order to convert binary signals into analogue voltages.

3) Draw the general model of electronic feedback and derive an expression for the voltage gain of the system.

I would be very grateful if you could spare some of your own time helping me! Thank you in advance! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back