Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Questionnaires..

Status
Not open for further replies.

randolfo

Dear Sirs,

I love electronics but I am struggling to learn it. I have the following questionnaires , I can not seem to find the answers, could you possibly help me ?

1) What does a relaxation oscillator depend on for proper operation ?
is it positive or negative feedback ?

2) What factors determines the accuracy of the output frequency in phase locked oscillator?
is it the stability of phase detector or VCO ?

3) In a circuit in order to oscillate, it is absolutely essential that the circuit have ?
Is it degenerative or regenerative ?

Thank you for any helps.
:)

1) Relax oscillator doesn't typically have feedback. It depends on the ability of the active element to discharge a capacitor, after the cap's voltage reaches a certain threshold.

2) There are many factors, including both the phase detector and the VCO.

3) Regenerative feedback is used in most oscillators. Degenerative is only used to controll the circuit, not to produce oscillations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back