Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital

What where some of the most intricate electronic gadgets that you have designed or constructed ?

Probably my power supply with 18F4320 LCD where voltage and current is controlled by digital pot (the output can be set by PC, keyboard or Potentiometer). Max 25V/5A...

It was my graduation project.

My college project, It was a Programmable timer. It can be programmable from 1 ms to 99 hours and 55 mins. It had numeric keyboard, 4 seven segment displays and was made with 43 digital TTL chips.

The aim was to understand operation of almost every digital chip e.g. counters, encoders, decoders, shift registers, flip-flops and this project helped me to understand it thoroughly.

Right now, my analogue synthesiser. Has 3 oscillators, mixer, ring modulator, filter, 2 LFOs, all voltage controlled. Its pretty "messy"; By that I mean it works, but is far from perfect/ideal (ie, pitch control goes up quickly at top range).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back