Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

selvaece2004

A conductor in (x-y) plane and having lenth 1m is moving with velocity
V=(2i+3j+k)m/sec.Magnetic flux desity B=(i+2j)wb/m2.Potential difference at the
end of the conductor is(Explain your answer)
i)0 ii)4.88V iii)root6 iv)none

Two parallel plate separated by x are connected by wire.point charge q is located between
platesat a distance x1 from one plate and x-x1 fromm onother plate.
surface charge on the inner surface of each plate is(explain your answer)
i)0 ii)q/2 iii)q iv)-q

A 100W lamp radiates all of its energy in the form of E=E0 sin(2P(vt-x)/l) ;H=H0 sin(2P (vt-x)/l)
The energy emitted uniformly in all direction.The max. electric and magnetic intensity at 200cm
from lamp(explain your answer)i)380.6V/m,0 ii)38.6V/m,.103A/m iii)0,.103A/m iv)0, 0

Variying magnetic field at the rate of dB/dt within a cylindrical region of radius r.This produce
electric field E at any point at the loop with radius x(Explain your answer)
i)E=-(db/dt)*x for x<r ii)E=-(dB/dt).x for x>r iii)E=(dB/dt)*(x/2) for x<r iv)E=(dB/dt)*x/2
for x/2 <r v)E=(dB/dt)*r^2/(2*x) for x>r.
Ans:4 and 5

four charges in corner of the square of side root2.The E at P at distance R is given by
(Explain your answer) Ans:9q(2sin^2-1)/(4*pi*Effsalan*R^4)

The proton released from rest at a distance of 10^-10m from another proton(Explain your answer)
Ans:The velocity of the released proton would go on increasing and finally equal to
50Km/sec ,at infinite distance apart.

75ohm transmission line is terminated by two loads R1 and R2 such that
both have same SWR.The value of R1 and R2.(Explain your answer)
i) 250,200 ii)225,25 iii)100,150 iv)50,125

I'm quite happy to say that these are all very good electronic problems that requires some extra ordinary thinking mentality(at least for me..)..I'm also thankful and appreciate the effort you've taken to type all these questions from your question paper er..I know you just wanted to inform us that these kind of problems may arise in our daily educational life and need some extra ordinary efforts to overcome that..hm..:)

for the 1st problem take the vector product of all the information length x velocity x flux

by the way all require basic theory and mathematics, i feel here people may not find interest to solve all or tell how to solve, if you have any stuffs on practical electronics all will be happy to help.

refer some book for similar examples solved in it, it will give you much clear fundamentals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back