Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic multi repellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

maro

hi..im final year electronic student..i need your help to find a circuit or any information for my project called electronic multi repellent.please help me.....

Start by defining what you project is supposed to do. I would guess that it repels rodents and/or insects. If so which rodents and/or which insects. If not what is it supposed to repel ?

You have to do you research and figure out how you are going to repel them. Sound? Light? Smell? What?

When you know what it is that you are building come back and try again.

We will not do your work for you. We will provide help if you are making a real effort to do the work.

Google Google Google...

Ultrasonic mosquito repellers have not been shown to have any value whatsoever, nor have the ones which repel roaches, mice, etc.

Here's the FTC suing them:
**broken link removed**

Final year, wow. I remember PopTronics did one with a 555.
PS have you ever searched for "Final Year" student projects, some are really err sad.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back