Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic invitation system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

I am a electronics engineering student reading in Kathmandu,Nepal.I want to make such a project that deliver the same message to the number of person through telephone .I think this project helps for party invitation. I think this project store numbers and according to the stored number telephone automatically re-dial the stored number in certain interval. The voice is delivered to the destination.
I don’t have proper concept about this .But I want to perform this project as my final year project. And suggest me ,what type of article should I read to build this project.
This site is my best site .I think expert of this forum will solve my problem.
If any one who visited this page can’t solve this problem, Please convey this problem to
Expert.
I should submit this project after a month. So if any one has idea , please send me the idea as soon as possible. I wonder ,If any one knows the useful link for this project.

well..i'lll suggest some blocks u need. 1) a master control unit 2)message storing system(tape recorder/static storage devices(IC)) 3) DTMF tone generator for dialling (availabe as IC) 4)line off-hook detection system - a line reverse/pulse reversal detection unit-(this facility is normaly availabe for PCOs only in india)

You know, there is probably a computer program out there that performs this exact function. Might look into telemarketer's equipment. I still get automated messages on my answering machine, especially people doing surveys. Not sure you will find schematics or programs, but the descriptions may be of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back