Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Fustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqbilly

it is common to find anyone at all in Ghana (Africa) claiming to be an electronic gadget repairer and most often end up messing people's home appliances.

I have been a victim on numerous occassions . now i'm fustrated and sworn to learn all I can about electronics. this forum was suggested to me as a last resort and I intend to get all the necessary assistance there is.

i don't need to be taught what a resistor, transistor,capacitor,etc are but i sure do want to be taught how they can be used in a circuit in achieving my aim. i'll need all kinds of projects that can help build the experience.

hope to get all the experts attention. thank you all in advance.

Good luck to you. At times your frustration might increase. It my experience the answer to each question leads to two more questions but at some point you'll start to feel like you can actually put some of the knowledge to work. It is alway such a satisfying feeling when I've struggled to learn something that might be obvious to others - in a sense it's like the lights coming on in a room that was dark - now I can see! I also see more questions but remind myself of how far I've come along.

To Estevez and Chris I say thanks very much for your quick response. I'm begining to feel a bit relieved already. hope you'll always be there for me. I'm yet to download your stuff anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back