Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic door Chime

Status
Not open for further replies.

midas10000

I want to change the traditional door bell here with something............
Simply put, can someone direct me to a circut that I can build to upgrade this area?

Or the simplest would be to use a 3-pin musical IC - UM66 along with a handfull of other components.
See this: **broken link removed**

Or this: **broken link removed**

These are just to take idea how to hook up UM66.

about kinjal's first post. i have build the schematic of the doorbell with um3484, and i doesnt sound nice. i wants to be a song, i dont recognize it but it is familiar
i dont recommend that schematic

I think you must have messed up somewhere. I had built a similar circuit based on UM3482 with darlington power amplifier stage which sounded very loud and clear similar to ready-made doorbells.

well, i worke, but i didnt use such power am, so it didnt sound so great, but i think it was a problem with a capacitor. but still it didnt sound great(to me, although some others liked it).
and talking about dorbells. does anyone know a schematic, that can make pleasnt sounds and loud sound, but to sound different everytime someone rings, sort of generating random sounds, but i tried that on the computer, and pure random sounds dont sound so great.
here is what i found:
**broken link removed**
there are some doorbell circs here too:
https://www.commlinx.com.au/schematics.htm
something interesting, but not electronic though, here:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back